Yamaha Motorcycles – Baldwin’s Cycle
was born in 1953 from a motto “If you’re going to do something, be the best.” and in 1954 the first model was completed. The bike was air cooled, 2-stroke, single cylinder 125cc engine and it was put through a 10,000km endurance test. This first Yamaha Motorcycle would be called the YA-1.
While in 1955 Yamaha Motorcycles was setting up its first factory to produce the new YA-1 Yamaha Motorcycle the Baldwin’s were planning their move from downtown Dunnville. In 1956 the Baldwin’s completed their move to their present location and Yamaha Motorcycles had the YC1, a 175cc single cylinder two-stroke Yamaha Motorcycle ready for production. In 1957 Yamaha began production of its first 250cc, two-stroke twin, the YD1.
Yamaha Motorcycle Racing…
Racing is always been at the heart of Yamaha Motorcycles and as early as 1958 when they placed 6th at the “Catalina Grand Prix Race” in the USA. And at Baldwin’s Cycle, racing is also been at the heart of its business, the owner Dan Baldwin being an avid motorcrosser / road racer and Joe Poretti, Baldwin’s mechanic, holds a pro-street record at 7.74 sec / 189.9 MPH.
Yamaha Motorcycles has been a big part of Baldwin’s Cycles for decades.
Baldwin’s Cycle sells all Yamaha Models:
- Yamaha Star Motorcycle Series; Yamaha Vmax, Yamaha Raider, Yamaha Stryker, Yamaha Bolt, Yamaha Royal Star, Yamaha Stratoliner, Yamaha RoadLiner, Yamaha Road Star, Vstar
- Yamaha Sport ATV Series; Yamaha Raptor 700R SE, Yamaha Raptor 700R, Yamaha Raptor 700, Yamaha YFZ450R SE, Yamaha YFZ450R, Yamaha YFZ450, Yamaha Raptor 350, Yamaha Raptor 250, Yamaha Raptor 125 or the Yamaha Raptor 90
- Yamaha Super Sport Motorcycle Series which include; Yamaha YZF-R1, Yamaha FZ1, Yamaha FZ-09, Yamaha FA8, Yamaha YZF-R6, Yamaha FZ6R
- Yamaha Super Sport Touring Motorcycle Series which include; FJR1300A
- Yamaha Adventure Touring Motorcycle Series which include; Yamaha Super Tenere
- Yamaha Dual Purpose Motorcycle Series which include; Yamaha WR250R, Yamaha XT250, Yamaha TW200
- Yamaha Motocross Motorcycle Series which include; Yamaha YZ450F, Yamaha YZ250F, Yamaha YZ250, Yamaha YZ125, Yamaha YZ85
- Yamaha Off-Road Motorcycle Series which include; Yamaha WR450F, Yamaha WR250F, Yamaha TT-R230, Yamaha TT-R-125LE, Yamaha TT-R110E, Yamaha TT-R50E, Yamaha PW50
- Yamaha Scooters Series which include, Yamaha Majesty, Yamaha Zuma 125, Yamaha Vino Classic 125, Yamaha Vino Classic, Yamaha Zuma 50F
With more than 50+ years Dan Balwin’s Yamaha Motorcycle Dealership brings to you experience in product selection and aligning its self with Yamaha Motors Canada to provide you with the highest quality New and Used Yamaha Motorcycles. Dan has a 20+ years experience mechanic that is fully licenced and knows Yamaha Motorcycles because he is a record holding road-racer himself, so he knows how to tune, repair or maintain your motorcycle to give it the best performance and life!.
Come in and meet Dan Baldwin at Baldwin’s Cycle :: Yamaha Motorcycle Dealership. Baldwin’s Cycle Yamaha Dealership sells New Yamaha Motorcycles, Used Yamaha Motorcycles and Yamaha Motorcycle Parts for Dunnville, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, Beamsville, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Barrie, Ancaster, Brantford, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Orangeville, Stratford, WoodStock, London, Sarnia, Chatham & Windsor.